Dear Valued Clients:
First and foremost, we hope your teams, communities, and patrons are healthy and well. As we navigate these challenging times, Arts People will be temporarily reducing our support hours and service levels. During this transition, our response times may be longer than you’ve come to expect, but rest assured that your Arts People team will continue to be here to serve you.
The following changes to Arts People support will be effective Monday, May 11th and continue through August 8th:
- Support hours will change to Monday through Friday from 10am-8pm Eastern, 9am-7pm Central, 8am-6pm Mtn, and 7am-5pm Pacific.
- During business hours, we will gladly assist with tickets submitted through the Help Center, which is accessed through your Arts People system. The Help Center is home to a broad range of support articles, to help you no matter when you have a question.
- We will use a pool of experienced Arts People support staff to handle all tickets, rather than your tickets being processed by a dedicated support representative.
- Support tickets will be addressed based on impact level (low, medium, high, emergency) and issue type. Depending on the impact, response time will range from a few hours (emergency) up to five business days (low).
- We will not be providing inbound telephone support, although you may leave a voicemail on our support line (866-788-7853 x2), available 24x7.
- We will continue to provide a separate extension after hours and on weekends for emergency use only (866-788-7853 x4).
Note: The end date of this reduced support plan may change as the situation evolves; if so, this will be communicated via email, and a notice will appear when you log into the Arts People support application.
We recognize this change may impact your day-to-day operations, particularly if you are entering the spring and summer event season. If you have complex configuration and/or pricing structures, a tight timeline, or advanced training needs, please contact us here for advanced support options.
Lastly, many Arts People clients have asked about new ways to raise funds and keep in touch with donors. As such, we wanted to mention Neon One’s new fundraising tool (NeonRaise) and our powerful customer relationship management solution (NeonCRM):
- NeonRaise allows you to quickly create and report on targeted fundraising campaigns tied to specific goals, with no up-front costs. Our self-service donation form wizard gets your fundraiser up and running online in a matter of minutes, and allows your supporters to set up recurring donations. Best of all, NeonRaise will enable donors to cover your fees - an option that is chosen by 65-80% of donors.
- NeonCRM is our robust CRM tool that includes full customer/member relationship management and transaction tracking, email communication tools, and much more. And, for a limited time, we’re offering complimentary migration of patron and contact information.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these tools or solutions, please contact us here.
We know these circumstances have caused a particular strain on our creative community and beloved arts organizations. We remain steadfast and optimistic in the nonprofit community’s resilience and its ability to grow and thrive.
Standing strong together,
Your Neon One Team